Mellow miso coconut burgers with a spicy tahini sauce
- For burgers:
- Zucchini: 1 grated
- Cauliflower: 1 small grated
- Spring onion: 2 finely chopped
- Red chilly: 1 minced
- Hummus: 1 Tbsp
- King Soba Mighty Miso Mellow white instant organic miso soup: 1 Packet
- Vegan egg: 1
- Desiccated coconut: 1/3rd cup
- Black sesame seeds: 2 Tbsp
1) Place grated zucchini and cauliflower in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. After a few minutes water will start leaving the vegetables. Tie in a cheese cloth and squeeze all the water out.
2) Transfer to a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well to combine
3) Refrigerate for an hour, them shape into burgers and place on a greased baking sheet.
4) Cook burgers in a preheated oven at 180C for 40 minutes turning half way
5) Let completely cool before transferring